1. CKD is a progressive loss in kidney function over a period of months or years.
2. Early chronic kidney disease has no signs or symptoms.
3. A person may lose up to 90 % of Kidney Function before experience any symptoms.
4. High Blood Pressure and Diabetes are the most common causes of CKD.
5. When kidney function falls below a certain point, it is called kidney failure.
6. Kidney failure affects your whole body, and may make patient feel very ill.
7. Untreated kidney failure can be life-threatening
8. Blood and urine tests are used to check for kidney disease.
The good news is that most kidney diseases are preventable and that is why we promote awareness, education and early detection.
Click Here :kidney knowledge Quiz